Saturday September 14, 11 am to 4 pm
422 Main – Hudson Mews, Hudson QC
Local food makers, Le Castor Brewing, musicians, artisans & invited guests join together to create a fundraising event in support of Le Nichoir. The gates open at 11 am, and entry is free.
The day will bring into play the whole of your senses.
• Awaken your taste buds and sample gourmet morsels from the Main Kitchen; Minus 40; Everyday Gourmet; LeBaron Bites; Les Artisans de Hudson, Tutti Gourmet , Clarence & Cripps…..and more.
• Listen to the foot-stomping, banjo strumming chords of live bluegrass music…
• Sample the local brew – Le Castor Brewery is back!! Wine also available….
• Meet and mingle with talented designers, – and buy unique artisan wares from 2 Barn Owls, The Wrapping Cloth, Grandma-Two-Sheds Bake Ware, The Happy Hooker, Wakami, Michel Desrosiers (cabane d’oiseaux en bois), Joanna Olson, Cherry on Top designs, Bubbles soap company, and more….
• And stock up on everything you need to feed the birds this winter & meet the volunteers from LE NICHOIR!
We can promise you a great day of fun and pleasure, all to benefit the birds! See you there.